Current Index to Legal Periodicals (CILP)
Providing legal researchers with the fastest, most cost-effective current awareness tool is the goal of the law librarians and staff of the Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library. We have been preparing this not-for-profit publication weekly since 1948.
Today more than 2,500 law professors, lawyers, and law librarians review CILP each week. Here are some of the benefits these subscribers experience:
- Users receive timely topical access to over 650 legal publications.
- Items published are organized within 104 relevant subject headings.
- Complete tables of contents of all journals indexed are included.
- Citations are in Bluebook form.
- CILP is available 4-6 weeks before commercial legal periodical indexes such as the Index to Legal Periodicals, the Current Law Index, and the Legal Resource Index.
- Copies of all journal articles are a phone call or a few clicks away through Gallagher Law Library's Copy & Send service.