Beyond Scarcity: Power, Poverty and the Global Water Crisis is the theme of this year's annual report. The underlying causes, the the social and economic factors, and the scope of international cooperation are featured.
- Ending the crisis in water and sanitation (Chapter 1)
- Water for human consumption (Chapter 2)
- The vast deficit in sanitation (Chapter 3)
- Water scarcity, risk, and vulnerability (Chapter 4)
- Water competition in agriculture (Chapter 5)
- Managing transboundary water (Chapter 6)
The report is available in multiple languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Portugese, Russian, and Spanish.