Published online by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, this
report focuses on "human displacement in the new millennium."
Eight chapters cover:
- Current dynamics of displacement
- Safeguarding asylum
- Addressing refugee security
- Responding to emergencies
- Protracted refugee situations: the search for practical solutions
- Rethinking durable solutions
- Internally displaced persons
- Looking to the future
Annexes include lists of signatories to various treaties and conventions and
The Law Library has several prior editions of this report (2000, 1997-98,
1995, and 1993) in the Classified Stacks at HV640 .S675.