Federal executive branch agencies issue hundreds of quasi-judicial opinions
each year and this website provides links to sources by agency and by subject.
Legal researchers who have not encountered the range and variety of
administrative agency decisions may find browsing the list instructive. Did you
know that the following agencies issue administrative decisions?
- the USDA Forest Service
- the Federal Aviation Administration
- the Federal Election Commission
- the Justice Department's Executive Office for Immigration Review
- the Merit Systems Protection Board
- the Office of Government Ethics
- the US Postal Service
- the Social Security Administration
- the Board of Veterans Appeals
This very useful site is linked from the Law Library's
Internet Legal Resources page, under
United States Legal Resources > Rules, Regulations, Administrative Decisions,
the President & the Agencies.
For more information about administrative law materials, see our
Administrative Law Research page and/or
attend one of the upcoming Bridge the
Legal Research Gap events for law students