Not one but a dozen websites are featured this week as the legal and civil
rights communities prepare to recognize the 50th anniversary of Brown v. The
Board of Education.
Among the organizations marking the anniversary with special information
- the American Bar Association Commission on the 50th Anniversary
of Brown v. Board of Education;
- the Brown Foundation for Educational Equity, Excellence and Research;
- Howard University School of Law;
- the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.;
- the National Education Association; and
- National Public Radio.
The websites offer a wide range of material, including:
- biographical sketches,
- classroom materials and teaching tools,
- commentary and essays,
- and photographs