April 16, 2001.
Don't be misled by this website's name; it is
not just for law librarians! LLRX features a wealth of information for all legal
researchers and for those interested in the impact of computers and other
technology on the practice of law.
The site's creators and editors, Sabrina I.
Pacifici and Cindy L. Chick, deliver a broad range of current material. Among
its outstanding elements are:
- Andrew Zimmerman's Research Guide, http://www.llrx.com/guide/index.htm,
an online legal research encyclopedia
- numerous guides to foreign and international
law, particularly law relating to the Internet and legal resources on the
- a guide to online sources of court rules,
dockets, and forms, http://www.llrx.com/courtrules/
- a collection of tips and techniques for
effective presentations and PowerPoint slideshows, http://www.llrx.com/resources3.htm
- a metalinks list with links to popular legal
search indexes and portals, as well as links to bar associations, forms,
legal discussion groups, public records, company information, people
finders, and fact finders, http://www.llrx.com/sources.html
- an email subscription service for news about
recently added content, http://www.llrx.com/email.htm