Updated June 11, 2009.
Compiled by Kristy Moon; updated by Cheryl Nyberg.
The information on this page has been gathered from the Library's research guides, Law Library News articles, and Gallagher Blogs posts. Selected books in the Law Library are also included.
The Bar Exam
- The Bar Exam in a Nutshell, 2d ed. KF303.D37 2009 at Reference Area
- The Essential Rules for Bar Exam Success. KF303.F75 2008 at Reference Area & Classified Stacks
- Pass the Bar. KF303 .R54 2006 at Reference Area. Table of contents
- Scoring High on Bar Exam Essays, 3d ed. KF303.G35 2006 at Reference Area
- Strategies & Tactics for the MPRE: Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam. KF306.Z9W35 2005 at Reference Area
- Washington State Bar Examination, semi-annual. KF303.W37 at Reference Area (recent editions) & Classified Stacks (older editions)
Getting the Job Offer
- Guerrilla Tactics for Getting the Legal Job of Your Dreams, 2d ed. KF297.W34 2008 at Reference Area
- The 101 Practice Series: Breaking Down the Basics (ABA Young Lawyers Division). KF297.A76 2008 at Classified Stacks. Contents: Relationship 101; Litigation 101; Transactional 101; Practice-specific 101; Practice improvement 101; Ethics 101; Career development 101.
- How to Start and Build a Law Practice, 5th ed. KF300.Z9 F66 2004 at Reference Area
- The Legal Career Guide: From Law Student to Lawyer, 4th ed. KF297 .M86 2002 at Reference Area
Quality of Life
- Excellence in the Workplace: Legal & Life Skills in a Nutshell. KF297.Z9K38 2007 at Reference Area. Table of contents
- It's Harder in Heels: Essays by Women Lawyers Achieving Work-Life Balance. KF299.W6I87 2007 at Classified Stacks