Out of 298 grads since 1940, 32 graduates of the program have JD's from University of Washington, 12 are graduates of the University of Oregon, 10 are graduates of Lewis & Clark Law School and 6 are graduates from Seattle University Law School.
Click here to read more fun facts!
Law Librarianship Program - University of Washington
Why Choose the University of Washington Law Librarianship Program?
Please contact Richard Jost, Director of the Law Librarianship Program, with questions about the Law
Librarianship Program: 206-685-4980 or email@example.com
See also the
Law MLIS FAQ page
- Degree is completed in about 10 months (four consecutive quarters)
- Ranked #1 by US News and World Report Best Graduate Schools
- Intern program provides paid work experience with mentoring from experienced library staff
- Directed fieldwork is a culminating experience in an additional law library setting
- More specialized law librarianship courses than other programs
- Emphasis on research and writing as a core value of the profession of law librarianship
- Graduates are sought-after and qualified for a career track in any type of law library, as well as law library management
- Seattle is a vibrant city to explore while in the Program, with opportunities for many kinds of activities, from culture and
art to athletics and nature