Japanese Legal Research at the University of Washington
Updated February 18, 2016 | Please send comments to Rob Britt: email@example.com
Finding Articles(See also Law Reviews and Journals (Online)
- LegalTrac (UW Restricted)
- Heinonline (UW Restricted)
- IFLP: Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (UW Restricted)
- LexisNexis (UW Restricted)
- Japanese business law in western languages : an annotated selective bibliography. CLAS KNX911.2 .B38 2013
- Japanisches Recht in westlichen Sprachen, 1974-1989 : eine Bibliographie = Japanese law in western languages, 1974-1989 : a bibliography. REF KNX3 .S33 1992
Asian Law on the Social Sciences Research Network Electronic Library (SSRN) Legal Scholarship Network (LSN)
University of Washington Law School-affiliated individuals may access this fee-based full-text list of PDF articles on Asian law when connecting from UW IP addresses. Articles include some that are published elsewhere in Journals or edited volumes, and others that appear only in unpublished "working papers" series (difficult to find in other sources).
Columbia University Center for Law and Economic Studies Working Papers (Online PDF files)
Includes articles about Asian law, many not published elsewhere.